Saturday 4 October 2014

Make the Most of Everyday

Ok, so I am definitely a busy bee. In fact, I love being busy. It makes the days feel productive rather then lazy and I am definitely all for that. But, with having days packed to the brim with things to buy, pick up, post, attend, do...it sometimes just gets a little bit too much for my brain to remember. So I've created this Daily Planner. I've seen so many of these handy little things on Pinterest, but they were always just slightly different to what I personally needed in an organiser. So, here is my adaptation. Feel free to use it yourself or adapt it to what suits you best. I'll leave the download link below.
 
 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3mGCBDwlSV3SVBUblcwVjlpT3M/view?usp=sharing
Love, TVT (The Vintage Typewriter)

5 comments:

  1. Cute download Caitlin! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - I'm going to print a load out and give them a go! Thanks so much for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caitlyn, please can I have your email id.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you planner sheets. Can you make one with a sheep instead of a bird?

    ReplyDelete